Friday, July 29, 2011

More Keepsakes!

 I'm thrilled to have finished three more wedding keepsakes for a friend.  'Tis the season of weddings!  Need a unique wedding gift?  All you have to do is mail me an original wedding invitation and I will decorate, ,frame and send it back to you.  Send a check along with the invitation or use Paypal.  Here are pictures of the latest wedding invitations that I've done.


This bride and groom had little motorcycles on their tables at the reception.  I will add a touch of any unique theme.
.

This wedding had a Mardi Gras theme with masks.  See the mask at the top?

Embellishments are my favorite to add to any invitation or announcement.
I also do anniversaries, new births and graduations.  See my earlier posts labeled "keepsakes" for more pictures.  Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment