So it's another week of So What! Wednesday and I'm linking up with Shannon over at Life After I Dew.
Here's what I'm saying So What! to:
- I spent another whole day goofing around with my blog layout. Nothing else gets done when I choose to blog. I can never seem to settle on a layout and stick with it. Too many choices, I guess.
- My kids ate ice cream at 8:30 last night (on a school night) and they didn't get a bath either.
- I decided I was going to take a break from writing for Yahoo! and today I found myself researching a topic to write about. I guess if I have a great topic idea, I might as well run with it and get paid, too.
- It's so nice outside and my neighbor is playing with my daughter outside and I'm inside playing on the computer. There's something so wrong with that!
- So what! I'm going to screw the "hurry-and-get-something-done-before-the-kids-get-home-from-school" bit and I'm going outside to play. I don't care if anything gets done today... including the laundry!
- I'm still in my pajamas and it's 4:00
What are you saying "So what!" to?