Friday, May 11, 2012

I've Been Nominated!



Thank you to Lindsay From Nanny to Family who nominated me for the Liebster Blog Award. I’m honored to be awarded since I’m still so new at blogging.

5 Random Facts About Me

1. I don’t do sudden changes in my life easily.

2. My ultimate most favorite cookie in the world is chocolate chip.

3. I grind my teeth in my sleep when I have a lot on my mind.

4. My favorite place to vacation is any warm beach.

5. When my husband is at work, I let the house get messy and I keep it that way all day. (He HATES that!)


Liebster Award Rules:

-Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
- Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
- Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
- Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed.
- Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog.



My list of 5 nominees are:

Gail at Bible Love Notes
Jenni at Our Journey
Aimy at The Ramblings of Miss Aimy Michelle
Brook at Covered in Grace
Miranda at Sippycups and Fingerprints

Thank you again to Lindsay for nominating me! I’m honored! Check out Lindsay’s blog at From Nanny to Family


No comments:

Post a Comment