Thanks Shannon at Life After I Dew for letting me link up with you for another week of So What! Wednesday!
This is what I'm saying So what! to:
- if there's a pile of spider clumps in the corner of my kitchen. So far my husband hasn't seen it and it's not not even motivating me to clean the kitchen.
- I let my 4-year-old and her best friend play outside all day. They get into the mulch and pick leaves out of the garden. As long as they're playing nice together....
- I've slacked big time on the kids' chores and homework for months.
- I decided to (temporarily) quit writing for Yahoo! when we just added two new bills to our budget
- I haven't scheduled eye appointments for my family yet. They were due months ago.
- my closets are busting at the seams. The frustration goes away as soon as I shove the door shut and move on to the next room.
|Have a sunshiney Wednesday!|