Double Berry Pops
2 cups plain yogurt (I used vanilla flavored)
1 cup blueberries
3 TB sugar
6 5-oz Dixie cups (plastic or paper) or pop molds
1 cup strawberries
6 pop sticks
1. Combine 1 cup yogurt, blueberries and 1 1/2 TB sugar. Blend until smooth.
2. Pour mixture into cups and freeze one hour. After one hour, add the sticks.
3. Combine 1 cup yogurt, strawberries and 1 1/2 TB sugar. Blend until smooth.
4. Pour over blueberry layer. Freeze for at least 4 hours. Cover with foil if needed.
5. To serve, peel away paper cup or gently twist frozen pops out of the plastic cups or molds.
Tips: Try other flavors such as orange and lemon, using grated lemon and orange peels; key lime and orange, or make the berry pops all one flavor.
These were a huge hit with my kids. No artificial flavors or aspartame (if using original yogurt brands and not lite), low in sugar and healthy fruit.