Wednesday, May 23, 2012

So What! Wednesday





I'm linking up with Shannon at Life After I Dew for another week of So what! Wednesday.

This is what I'm saying "So what!" to:

If my husband ever read my blog and my "So What! Wednesday" posts, I'm screwed.  Really, I'm confessing things that would cause me to have to rub his neck (and probably his feet) for a week if he found out.  So what!  I'm doing it anyway cuz it's just so much fun!

Last week I wasted about 10 hours in the same day messing around with a new blogger template.  So what if it didn't even work?  I changed my template about 4 times that day and I finally landed on one I really like.

That same day, my kids ate dinner at 7:40pm.  At 8pm, I was mopping the kitchen floor while my kids took a bath alone.  So what! if they didn't wash their hair well enough.  At least they sat in water, right?  Oh yeah, and there was water everywhere!

So what! we spent a car payment on flowers, topsoil and mulch for our backyard.  Our gardens are beautiful and I'm looking forward to enjoying them all summer.




Yesterday I made a very healthy smoothie (so very excited to drink it!).  Since my blender sucks, I was using a plastic spatula to push the food down and make it mix.  The blades at the bottom chipped off the tip of the handle and I didn't know until it was too late.  I looked for a chunk of plastic and couldn't find any.  So what I drank it anyway.  I was not going to waste expensive produce!  I'm hoping the teeny tiny bits of plastic I must have consume will not kill me.


What are you saying "So what!" to?




4 comments:

  1. Hi lovely lady.
    I love reading about your home life !! You have a wonderful family so happy for you. I also love Smoothie so good for you. Im following you on both your links now. Thanks so much for your sweet comments on my Tablescape. I hope you and your sweet family have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend.
    XXOO Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you got to do SWW again Jill- also makes me a tad sad I didn't have any so whats, but yours are great! The garden looks really great- I hope Jeff loves it (whats not to love?). You should share your smoothie with the blog world. I'm sure people would love pics and info on how to make a new drink- who knows I might even try it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your gardens look great! I'm jealous b/c our yard is so out of control I don't know if it'll ever look pretty again! Damn winter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for stopping by my SWW post yesterday....I always love it when I know someone new has dropped in! I have to laugh because I did the exdact same thing in regards to the spoon....not once but twice. The first time it was plastic and I had the same thought...there is no way I am wasting all this great stuff I bought. However, the second time it was a wooden spoon and I barely made it through half. With every drink I was was fishing out little wood shavings - my common sense got the best of me and I decided I better stop while I was ahead....lesson learned. I have a great "Monster Smoothie" receipe if you are interested. Hope you are enjoying your long weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete