Wednesday, May 30, 2012

So What! Wednesday





So it's another week of So What! Wednesday and I'm linking up with Shannon over at Life After I Dew.

Here's what I'm saying So What! to:

  • I spent another whole day goofing around with my blog layout.  Nothing else gets done when I choose to blog.  I can never seem to settle on a layout and stick with it.  Too many choices, I guess.
  • My kids ate ice cream at 8:30 last night (on a school night) and they didn't get a bath either.
  • I decided I was going to take a break from writing for Yahoo! and today I found myself researching a topic to write about.  I guess if I have a great topic idea, I might as well run with it and get paid, too. 
  • It's so nice outside and my neighbor is playing with my daughter outside and I'm inside playing on the computer.  There's something so wrong with that!
  • So what!  I'm going to screw the "hurry-and-get-something-done-before-the-kids-get-home-from-school" bit and I'm going outside to play.  I don't care if anything gets done today... including the laundry!
  • I'm still in my pajamas and it's 4:00

What are you saying "So what!" to?

2 comments:

  1. Great..thanks so much!!!! I am so thrilled anytime my count goes up. It's like a population boom!! :)

    I would love to follow your blog. Don't feel bad I have feed my kids ice cream one time for dinner....hey it's calcium right!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah we had ice cream sandwiches before dinner last night :) I did a post featuring our blog button swap and did a little summary/shout out to you. Check it out here- http://www.lovelylifeofleah.com/2012/06/meet-my-june-sponsors-passionfruit-ads.html
    Have an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete