Friday, August 17, 2012

Birchbox #2

I skipped home like a little girl when I saw my second Birchbox in my mailbox. I couldn't wait to rip it open!  And I was pretty impressed with what I got this time.

That hydro silk razor has 5 blades.  Pretty scary looking but it does a fabulous job!  I love the perfume and that little white and orange tube.... super fabulous lotion!  The only thing I didn't like out of this little box was the hand soap.  It felt good on my skin and I loved the texture of it, but I couldn't figure out what that stench in my bathroom was all day long.  It smelled like a foot.  I even cleaned the bathroom hoping to get rid of the smell.  Lo and behold, it was the hand soap.  Because I can't waste anything, I used it up very quickly and then that stench went away. 

So, that's it for now.  I'm counting down the days until school starts.  Such a bittersweet feeling.  Marcella starts in 3 days and Ellen starts in 5.  Oh my!  What will I do with quiet afternoons with no interruptions?  I just might get something done!  I'm looking forward to the kids going to school, I'm just not looking forward to the morning routine, evening activities and schedules schedules and more schedules!

So with that being said, here are a few good quotes I stumbled upon...

“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving” ~ Albert Einstein

"If you don't get lost, there's a chance you may never be found. -Author Unknown"
Heck, I must be getting found all the time.  I'm always lost!

Do not ask the Lord to guide your footsteps, if you are not willing to move your feet. -Unknown
Ok, this one hits the heart for me.  I recently prayed for help with our finances and whatever God needs us to do, to just say the word.  Then I got a great idea for a parenting article for Yahoo! and then I got an email from Yahoo! saying that my beats are going to get more specific (score for article ideas!) so more beats will get written.  I have yet to write an article since my last craft article (check it out here).  I've been coming up with a lot of ideas lately, I just can't ever seem to find the time to sit down (uninterrupted) and get them done!  I only need 3,800 hits until I hit the next clout level and that won't take long, but it'll be a lot faster if I can get my behind in gear and get to work!!!  Please visit my Yahoo! page and check out some of my masterpieces!  There's a little bit of everything there! Yahoo! by me.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment