Friday, May 6, 2011

Chicken Pot Pie Recipe

As if doing one craft yesterday wasn't enough, I added even more activities to keep my energy level at bay.  Instead of cleaning the house, like I should have done, I made a chicken pot pie from scratch.  I've never made one before.  The recipe said that once you make this pot pie, you will never go back to the frozen kind again. Boy, was she right!  It will give you bragging rights.  Some of my friends have asked for this recipe.  It came from  Moms Who Think.com.

Along with all the craziness in my day, my 3-year-old came in from playing outside all morning and I noticed her shoes.  


They were brand new.  I still don't know how she did this.  Even the flowers on the strap are missing.  I was not happy but I couldn't help but to give a "maddening" giggle. Of course, she ran off and screamed and cried about everyone laughing at her.  What drama we have in our house.  All I could say as best as I could without laughing was, "at least you have another pair of black dress shoes...."

I just love being a mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment