Thursday, July 19, 2012

Blogger 411 - About Me!

I found Becky's link-up through the grapevine at From Mrs. to Mama.  I couldn't resist so here I go....



1. How long have you been blogging? And what got you started on blogging? Has your blog changed?

I've been blogging for almost a year and a half.  It started out with needing to put down all the junk and ideas that spun in my head all day long but recently, I decided to change it so it wasn't like everyone else's. I turned it into a spiritual blog with devotions about everyday life of being a stay-at-home mom.

2. Did you go to college? If so where, and what did you study?

I did!  Ohio University of Zanesville for one year.  Took basic pre-reqs and absolutely hated it!  Then I went to Columbus State Community College where I got my Associates in Sign Language Interpreting, then I loved it!

3. Where have you traveled?

Lots of places!  All over the east coast, Arizona, Cancun, Cayman Islands, Bahamas, Jamaica, St. Thomas, St. Maartin....  I'm sure there's more.  That's all I can think of right now.

4. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would buy?

Liposuction and tummy tuck!  Ok, that is my answer after I deleted my first response.  Actually, I would divvy the money up to my family and favorite charities and then I'd travel the world.

5. What are your 3 biggest pet peeves?

Screaming in the house
Sticky floors
Cell phone use in restaurants and movies

6. What is your favorite movie?

Oh geez!  I'll be here all night thinking of one movie.  I love classic Hailey Mills movies (Parent Trap and Pollyana), Anne of Green Gables.... ok ok.... Fine!  Freaky Friday with Lindsay Lohan.... there, I said it.  Any feel-happy movies that have happy endings and don't have bloody violence.

7. What is your drink of choice; wine, beer, or liquor. Or Water, Soda, Tea?

Margaritas!  Lemonade

8. What is something you enjoy to do when you have me time?

Play iPad games, read, check email, call a friend, crafts

9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, which store would it be?

Bed, Bath & Beyond!  Michael's is first in running, but $10,000 is a bit much for craft stuff!

10. Share with us an embarrassing moment of your past? Or present.

I don't embarrass easily and most of the time I try my best to finesse my way out of it.  So I'm sure I have my fair share of embarrassing moments, I guess I just choose to mentally block them out.  Sorry!

11. What day would you love to relive again?

My wedding day.  Not very unique there, but it really was a perfect day. 

12. If your life was turned into a movie... what actor would play you?

Jennifer Aniston.  Several people told me that we look alike and I think we'd get along great.

13. What are the jobs you had in high school/college/the early years?

I started at Red Lobster and stayed there for over 6 years.  Then I got my first real job interpreting.

14. Show us a picture from high school or college.

This is the only one I can find without having to dig through a mountain of crap!

15. If you could travel anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go?

Italy!

16. Show us the most current picture of you or you, or your family, or anything of meaning to you. 



17. Where do you see your life 5 years?

We'll be married for 15 years, both kids in school full time.... so I could be home actually getting things done, like cleaning out closets and organizing photo albums, or I'll be back to work but I have no idea what. I'm super happy now so I hope not much changes.  Maybe we'll be traveling more.

Now go add your Blogger 411 or leave comments below!  I love hearing from my readers.  If you like what you've read, please vote for me at Top Mommy Blogs at the top right!

No comments:

Post a Comment