Tuesday, June 12, 2012

The Self-Portrait Club



the salad days


I'm linking up with Sarah at The Salad Days for the Self Portrait Club.  I'm in the same boat as Sarah:  there are always pictures of the kids and family but rarely do I get in the picture.  I'm not a big fan of self-portraits but how else will I get in a picture?  I have to admit, it was kind of fun thinking about me and how I can get into a picture, even if I'm the one taking the picture.  I even got creative and added affects.  Yes, I can't just take a photo of me and leave it alone.  Thank you Photoshop!!!

Bathroom mirror


My new favorite coffee mug


My granddaughter Adyson and me.  Just hanging around the house

Adyson, me and my 4-year-old Ellen


Have a fabulous Tuesday everyone!  My plan is to hang around the house and catch up on all my writing.  I've been MIA since last Wednesday.  I didn't even realize how fast this week flew by!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh... these are so cute! You must have made a typo girl... there is no way you are a grandma... seriously how is that possible... you look amazing?!!

    ReplyDelete