Wednesday, June 20, 2012

WoRdLeSs WeDnEsDaY

I'm linking up with Amy at Love Bug for Wordless Wednesday with 20 minutes to spare!  My Wordless Wednesday isn't so "Wordless".  We've been busy with Vacation Bible School and I've been on the go all week.  It's all about the kids this week.  So for my Wordless Wednesday, here's a picture of my little pedicure I gave myself tonight.

Ok, so it's not as great as it looks in person.  I have that nail stamper thing.  I love love love it!  It's so fun painting my nails now.  This "pedicure" is what I get for setting up my little "pedicure station" with a margarita.  At least my nails are painted and they look decent in the distance from my eyes to my feet.  I guess that's all that matters.

My darling girls.  Picture says it all.  Love them so many bunches!

Happy Wordless Wednesday everyone!  At least the last 10 minutes of it!


No comments:

Post a Comment